Header Image

Free phone line for child protection
Frequent Questions


Which are the necessary documents in order to benefit from maternal leave?

Could the father benefit from leave in order to raise his child?

Which institution should I address to when my child is physically molested by the teacher?

My neighbours are physically molesting their children. What could I do to help the children?

How could I become foster parent and which are the documents I need to register in this respect?

What a dossier for national adoption should consist of? Which are the steps I have to follow?

My child doesn't have birth certificate; which institution should I address to in this respect ?

My ex-husband refuses to pay the allowance for board; what could I do in this situation?

Five years ago I left my child in a placement center. Now I want to bring my child back home. What could I do? Whom should I address to? Do I still have any rights over my child?

I want to take care of my nephew under family placement conditions; which is the procedure I should follow in this respect?

I've run away from home because I'm afraid of my father, who is alcoholic. Where could I go? Where could I find a shelter?




Versiunea in limba romana

designed by Webdesigner.ro